Monitor key performance indicators beyond project milestones and deadlines with a unique grid feature.
Gantt charts offer scheduling and task management capabilities. Ordinary Gantt charts only display basic details such as task IDs, task names, and schedules. Gantt Chart by MAQ Software includes a grid where users can include additional task information such as budget, project status, and location.
Access a complete overview of your project or view individual tasks and their progress. You can also group tasks by category; our chart lets you sort for a specific data point.
- Project Managers – Monitor project IDs, start times, end times, status, duration, project owners, task priorities, and other relevant KPIs
- Sales and Marketing – Schedule a campaign while tracking for budget, team input, and sales metrics
- Admin – Break down company-wide tasks into manageable sprints that measure for success criteria such as completion date and risk status
- Hierarchical view of grouped tasks with an expand/collapse option for each category
- Color bars based on task category
- Grid with expanded task details
- Task status in relation to the current date
- Sort data by any grid detail
- Tooltips for column headers, category labels, KPI indicators, data labels, and bars
What's New in 3.3.5:
- Optimized performance for hierarchy view
- Resolved legend color issue
What's New in 3.3.7:
- Support for date formatting
- Resolved issues legend color and sorting issues
Download beta build:
Please sign in to leave a comment.