Bowtie ChartPinned Featured
Show the flow of data from one category/process to another.
Use Bowtie Chart by MAQ Software to quickly compare values in one or more categories. Bowtie Chart by MAQ Software is ideal for displaying sales metrics, such as the flow of a sale from channel to category. The thickness of the bowtie's branches indicates the relative weight of each category. Create a full bowtie to showcase how a cumulative value splits into two distinct sub-categories. Alternately, you can create a half bowtie, showcasing the distribution of data within a source.
Download Bowtie Chart from Microsoft AppSource
- Risk Management – Compare mitigating factors against the consequences of a risk
- Sales – Break down sales by region and sub-region
- Customer service – Categorize problems by customer type
- Human Resources – Classify new hires over a period by hiring source and department
- Configurable branch color
- Configurable font size, color, and decimal precision for data labels and summary labels
- Configurable format (half bowtie or full bowtie)
- Interactive with other visuals
Have you recently used Bowtie Chart in a unique and creative way? We'd love to see it! Share a link to your implementation as a comment and we'll highlight it on the community channel.
What's New in 4.0.0:
- Added Context menu
- Fixed position of source and destination columns
- Fixed arrow direction
Download the sample report:
Please sign in to leave a comment.